Welcome to my new blog
This is my official public entry ...I've decided to permanently shift to Blogspots ..As my previous blog is still down since yesterday afternoon..
They posted a message :
tBLOG will be offline for the next 30 minutes.... We apologize for the inconvenience
what down for 30min..It's about 17hours already !!

Please bear the "untidyness" of my blog..there 's still a long way to go ,i'm so blur with this blog..lucky for
there 's someone to helped me .Who ?? ..who else ? our very own "unofficially" template maker Yati big Thanks to you dear !! Thanks for being very patient with me eh !
okay on a happier side ..Later in the afternoon ,going out to Lyana 's place
for a gathering. I'm suppose to go with our dearest KCQ ..
But I have not received any confirmation yet if she indeed going . yesterday she smsed me & inform me that her dd ,Aisyah is down with slight fever ..& she will call me in the morning to confirm weather she going or not !
oohh well .i'll call her after this !
InshaAllah will update again later in the evening !