Saturday, June 12, 2004

Weekend is here........

Another days has passed and it's already Saturday....the days sometimes seems to passed so fast & sometimes the days passed so slow...At times when u are looking forward for something..it seems still so far away...but when it already there for you..times sure passes by very fast. !!

I have finished packing for the trip..just left with fews things like kids medicines , Irfan bottles and foods and hhmm wats else eh ?
I hope i have not left anything out that is important ..passports check , accomodation letters check , transports tickets check ...

The house seems quiet now...all 3 kids are watching the TV.Dh working afternoon shift today & tomorrow..Today i cooked my favourite sambal tumis dish: Sambal Tumis Sotong Kering & for the kids; Macaroni Soup.

Thought of bringing the kids down to the playground after this. I need to get out of the house.....if not i'll be stucked in front of this PC till night ...heheeheheh.