Thursday, July 22, 2004

In the mood for .........

I don't know why ..today i'm in the mood to bake something.I looked thru  the recipes files & decided to tried out The Chocolate Chip Muffin  recipes which our dear  fren had shared the recipes with us  few months  back.
Late afternoon,with the 3 kids in tow (dh working afternoon shift ,sekejap lagi sampai lah dia ) I  stopped by Phoon Huat & Ntuc  and bought  some of the missing ingredients.Berapa banyak kali ..belek punya belek,pusing punya pusing....at last ..made up my mind & paid for the items.
 
Wardah  became my assistant, Amsyar kena jadi baby- sitter irfan...heheheheh.. Tapi the baby-sitter ni tak ley pakai  sangat,,irfan asyik dapat  lari ..terus masuk dapur.At last ..i terpaksa masukkan  the screaming lil Irfan kat dalam his cot ..baru  boleh teruskan kerja .
 
Here's the end result =

Click here for photos of the muffin.