I love these new daily routine.........
Since the first day of school re-open...I've got on a good daily routine. I would able to finished off the daily chores before 12 noon. * yay * Amsyar got to have his home cooked lunch before going to school at 1pm and when wardah got back from school few mins later..she can straight away eats lunch.Is not that ..i have done this before last years..but that time i don't have a feeling of 'motivated' enought...and end up not following it 'religiously'. I used to 'dragged' myself to start cooking only MAYBE after 2pm( after watching - Oprah ..heheheeheh ) then hurriedly rushing to do the other chores before dh reached home at abt 4pm.(if his in am shift)
Only little 'problem ' so far is that .. with my 2 boys at home in the morning ..can at times really makes me ' aarrgghhh * geram *...ehehehhehe. Is not totally amsyar fault but lil Irfan...yap Irfan !! Whenever he can't get hold of toys that his brother playing or holding..he get 'frustrated ' easily and go on a 'mission' of bitting his brother .Sometimes..till there's blood & then scars !! on going... 'teaching' lil irfan controlled his temper !!
For Wardah..so far ;Shes happy with her new Form Teacher . She basically teaches most of the subject.. only arts , music , health Ed & MT .. other teacher .
Great daily routine ..& hopefully i'm able to stick to it. I hoping with the longer free time ..i'm able to got myself 'motivate' to do more baking ! InshaAllah !