Let's recap......
I'm sorry for not been 'visiting ' your blog lately..my friends. I'm not sure y? eehhhmm ..mayb there's just too many things that distracted me from going online ...like baking .Yup tat's it..i'm hit by the "Baking Bugs" already...* wide grin *. . I'll hop by urs soon k .Last Saturday ; we went down to Carrefour Suntec , bought some electrical appliances that our house badly needed, kids got their 'toys' , i managed to grabbed few grocery items and houseware item...the shopping was fun indeed..we enjoyed the outing but by evening ..the kids and i were complaining about the pain on our legs b'cause of the long walk ...LOL.
Sunday : Spend our day at home ..as dh working morning. The kids and myself spend the morning ..out to sunplaza as usual. I need to get out the house every other day..kalau tak boleh "naik lemas " gitu...*wink *
Pass few weeks ..i 've been busy doing " blog renovating" . ..another 'anak murid '..
haii macam pandai nah ...sampai jadi "cikgu blogging " eh ...kekekekekek...
well ..alhamdulillah ada "bakat yang kecil ni ", minat and Most important ... Time to do it .
I'll like to wellcome ..my other sister in law ( my 1st Brother ) Nani to the blogging world .
Wellcome Sis !. .
And to my 1st brother , Abang Din - " Happy 39th Birthday " today !!!