life as it is........
I love the new colors here..Red & White ..just like our Flag !! a touch of few pastel color to help brightened my day ahead... Well national day is just a round the corner rite ...so lets get the celebration mood going.......* grin *Homefront :
Currently there's lots of planning being done in my family..planned to do this , planned to do that, planned for here and planned for there.....tapi still tak jalan jalan !! boring ..lambat nya..bila ni nak 'jalan'plan ni semua.......hahhahahah
ppsstt nak tahu apa dia ?.....hehehhe nanti lah that for future entries !!
There's another plan ..aahh tis one boleh beritahu dulu...... I have received few request from friends ( bloggers & non Bloggers alike ) to have my own recipe blog ! Wow ..You ladies.. ingat senang ke ?..nak 'jaga'ni satu blog dah "phhwwwttt"..ini lagi nak buat recipe blog ? hahhahaha........ tak pe lah ..i belum ada confident & 'mood 'for it..I'm NOT a Good cook ..serious !! kalau tak tanyalah my family .........hehehhehe .Sometimes what i bake / cook will later end up in the 'cik tong ' akhirnya. Anyway i kan usually will share the food photos & the reipes at my Multiply or Fotopages..so if you saw the food photo & like to cook it yourself....just email me je lah k .Senang kan . * wink *
Hhhmmm nak plan apa eh for next weekend? I'm so so NOT Going to spend another weekend At HOME !! Boring lah..macam gini macam mana all planning nak jalan !!! uurrggghhh !!
* wink *