I'm Tired............
Yesterday outing with the mummies & kids were as usual ..gerek habis !! Yang di beritahu ramai sekali....tapi yang at Last could made it ..were only Myself , Ms Mumbles , Mrsbeki ,MummyJam , Bulan , Nurizz and Widat ( bulan's friend ) . We went to Safra Yishun for bowling and swimming for SOME of the kids. Lepas tu ..kita singgah juga kat Northpoint.The Photos of the outing are up at my Multiply . ( eehhmm kalau u tak nampak the photos album....sent me a msg lah..nanti i'll invite you "IN" okie ..*grin * )
Today ...
All the cleaning, mopping and too many outing for pass 3 day straight.. hehehehe.has taken it's tol........I'm very very the tired ! I lost my voice on tuesday and my throat felt itchy and sore. I 'm pretty sure by end of this week..i'm gonna be sick ..totally flat out ! Alhamdulillah DH were around today & the last 2 days too.. he had help out alot too ..Thanks dear !!
So friends..if i'm not around the next few days ..pls don't be angry..I'll visit/tag you sometime in the coming weeks okie * smile *