Monday, April 26, 2004

Finally some closure on .......

At 5.46pm ;the phone rang & i answered it .The caller was asking for my dh .I told him " sorry he's not in right now ,can i take a message ?"...The caller indentified himself from the Ang Mo Kio Police centre and then he told me that They have finally managed to nabbed the " thief " (read again here,stroll down to 24th & 25th of September ) & need us to come down to the station to identified the stolen items ..sort of just to confirmed that the thief did stole it from us .
I asked him to called my dh at his hp & wait for dh to called me back .

less than mins later, dh call back home...(I must have jumped in excitement i think )...kekekekek..to know that it's finally going to be over .
We will be going down to the station (yup myself included...they want me to come also ) on wednesday morning .

It has been 7 month already & it 's time for a closure ..Alhamdullillah !