Friday, April 09, 2004

Ordinary Friday

Yesterday :

After Asar , we went out for awhile to SSC .Just window shopping ! .. we bought Ika's presents too..will give it to her when we meet on the 17th..InshaAllah ! next stop was Giant !..just browsing through .. got a blouse for wardah & few of the groceries item & lots tidbits what else ;-)we went back using the free shuttle bus to Sembawang mrt .we reached home around 7pm.

Today ;

Dh is working in the afternoon shift.Right now ..he's gone for his Friday Prayer. oohh ya cakap pasal prayer..
Masjid Assafayah grand opening is Today ! The new masjid kat sembawang new town is just across the road of the old masjid naval base....From my place to the masjid , about 3 bustops away . Bangunan masjid tu dari Luar tak de rupa macam masjid ...really ..more macam community centre...very simple !I personally think that it's area is small ..too small .....

As usual when big boss not at home ...i'm Free ... well still have the kids around to handle ... wardah is doing her homework right now ..mayb later i have to let her do some worksheets ...Irfan & amsyar is keeping wardah company ...I could hear laughter from their room...ah gini kan bagus ..tak gaduh2.. Aman !!......kekrkerkerk

I finished cooking , just a simple mee/kway teow goreng.I do need to folds the clothes & do some ironing of their school uniform..hhmmm well i think the ironing can be done tomorrow lah ..........

Mayb later in the late afternoon, will dropped by Sun plaza,I had few packages to be mail out . Hope it won't rain later !
That's all for Now !