Thursday, September 15, 2005

At last........

Here's the finishing photos of the 2 new toilet of mine...



For more of the mini- renovation photos.. click Here .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been saboed by Her { tak pe tak pe..nanti ya awak ..LOL }

Three Random Facts about myself that SOME of you don't know ....

1. I'm not a avid radio -listener .... hhmm I used to love listening to the radio but as years passes by..I felt so "annoyed" by the DJ unnecessary comment & attitude ..so i stop listening to the radio.


2. I'm a water waster...( is there such word ? ).especially while in the toilet.. whatever i'm doing ..i must have the water tap turn on.. sound of running water comfort me ..heheheheh..apa saja eh .


3. I used to be an avid cross-sticher..but now since having irfan ..that hobby have been "put on hold " till when i dont know.....


Okie that all about me ..now it these 5 others turn :

1. Lynn
2. Haslina
3. Yabbyy
4. Zuraini
5. linda

* Don't hantam me k..* giggle * blame the ones who started it..* wink * heheheh