Monday, October 31, 2005

27th Ramadhan 1426H

Ramadhan daily Doa :

Wahai Tuhanku, sesungguhnya aku sangat berhajat kepada
sebarang rezeki pemberian yang Engkau berikan.
(Surah Al-Qasas, Ayat: 24).

From the supplication of Prophet Musa (peace be upon him)

“O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that
Thou dost send me!" (28:24)
************************
First.. I like to thanks all friends that has left commments on my previous post . Thank You friends for your prayers and thoughts !


With Hari Raya just 2 days away..There lots of things need to be done . The house is still not in order..especially the toyroom & the kids bedroom ..( boleh give up!! ..... belum hilang penat mengemas dah berserak macam kapal pecah in matter of minutes )..* sigh *

Dh almost finishing painting the living area. We Loves the new colours... so warm !! Just left with touching up & he shld be done . My baking ..hhmm no baking since yesterday but I've actually thought of baking another one..hhmm let see how lah ..kalau tak buat bodoh je lah * wink *


Image hosted by Photobucket.com