Friday, September 30, 2005

Remembering the past...........

Thinking back over the past ten years,
the struggles, the journey with all the joys & tears.

I love you..& you love me ~
Together for all eternity ~
Why did it happen? How can it be?
That a man like you, loves a woman like me.. ~

Yet here we are, together still,
Forever & ever, for it's God's will
Loving you is my life's greatest thrill ~
You made my dreams come true,
you made them real!

I love you my dear, with all my heart~
I have from the moment i saw you, at the very start.
Of every decision i made in my life ~
The best one - was becoming your wife!

This has been an incredible ride ~
I feel i can do anything with you by my side.

No matter what comes our way
I know together we'll always be okay!
My life changed forever; on this very day
When two hearts become one forever & always!

With all my love for now, and forever ~
Thru this life & the next, we will be together.


********************************

Thanks dear Hubby for a wonderful priceless gift ;