Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Amsyar 's surgery ......

I reached home with Wardah & Irfan at 9.30pm. My Abg din & sil nani visited us at the hospital & later drives me & the 2 kids back home safely... Thank you * wink *

Actually I really should be doing my ironing chores Right NOW ..the clothes are already "mounting " almost 20pc of clothings ..need to be iron !! But I dont have the mood to do it ; so After pooping 2 panadol extra ..I switched on the PC , checking my emails , into m4m , uploading photos of yesterday & today ...* grin*

Awhile ago , Dh called me & told me Amsyar had FINALLY able to passed urine .. 1st time since finishing the surgery and able to GEt up and walked into the toilet ..ALhamdulillah !! Amsyar talked to me on the phone.. he sound better too.

Hopefully .. He'll be feeling much, much ,much better tomorrow and will recover fast & well from his 3 in -1 surgery .

BEFORE SURGERY :



AFTER SURGERY :




Thank you to a dear friend - " my twins sister " .. for being there just now.. i'm so glad to met up with you earlier today ..Thanks for all the encouraging words , listening to my worries , comforting me and ur concern ...Thank You !!