Sunday, February 19, 2006

Buzzling here and there...........

It's been about 2 weeks since I last update here..wow ! lama nya . Somehow ..i 'm either too busy doing other chores/things OR too busy ..surfing other sites than updating my blog ..hehehe .

This coming week ..will be busy with CA exam fever . Alhamdulillah.. we only got to concentrate on wardah je.. as amsyar in P1 tak de CA ..selamat !!! * grin * Hopefully she 'll can absorb much of the revision .. kecian juga pasal last week ..she was down with fever, bad throat infection .. mc satu hari je .. than follow by Lil Ifan and Amsyar ... ish kalau dah satu sakit ..soon the rest pun ikut sama eh ....

Currently.. now Lil Irfan is down with terrible block nose & sore throat.. at timescranky habis!! his fever dah On & off .. si Amsyar pulak..asyik sakit kepala je... mungkin stress /penat lah.


Smlm... mood rajin nak mengemas tu ada..so I kemas lah bilik spare ..or what we called " bilik toys "..well it will be Wardah's Own room ..pretty soon..once she 's fully ready . okie back to the story ...

I rearranged the cupboards & throw out all the clutters .. decided to kemas my collection of recipes Books.. wow tak sangka ..dah banyak ! see lah below .......



I still have my F& N books/ recipes files from the sec. school days , then there's few recipes book from late mum collection which somehow i can't remember how it got to my possession . I began to collect more as yrs gone by...heheheh tak termasuk the recipes files in my pc folder lagi.. LOL banyak nya... tapi still bila time nak masak ... terpikir2 .. tak de ideas nak masak apa hari ni !!! kekekek


If you wanna borrow the recipe books .. feel free to let me know okie friends !