Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's 1st day of school.........

My day begans at 0605am..wakes up Wardah .Got her ready for her AM session school. AT 7am ..she went out to school.



I'm "free" ( well not really free.. there's always things to be done ..early in the morning ) till around 0830am..that when Amsyar woke up & couldn't wait for his turn to go to school. He kept asking me .." dah time to pakai baju school ke?.., bila ni ..nak go school " countless time * heheheh *

I've finished cooking lunch about 11.30am.. today I cooked Spagetti for the kids.
At 12pm..it's time for Amsyar to get ready for school... BY 12.20pm..off we went to send him off..



12.30pm..Amsyar went up to the school hall.. and we made our way out of the school gate. We waited outside the canteen gate... for Wardah dismissal time .

At 3pm..we went to school again..recess time ! Amsyar got a chinese P5 boy as his buddy. Okie lah ..tak cerewet !

At 6.20pm.. Dismissal time.. NO singin of national anthem For Today .

Asked Amsyar what he think of school today ? .. He said " Best " * thumbs Up * .. .hehehe ya lah ..ni baru-baru je.. mana tahu later2 .. bila dah start the "learning '..apa pulak his "response " will be.. Malas ke , penat selalu ke .. hehehehhe

Blunder of today: I didn't notice that I've put the wrong set of books into amsyar school bag..Instead of putting 1A workbook into his sch. bag.. I *
blur-blurly * put the 1B workbooks Instead... hehehe kecian Amsyar. No worries.. tak kena marah dgn His teacher pun... It's me that was been "laughed " at ... "being so Blur " ..heheheh