Saturday, December 17, 2005

Getting ready for .......

First...
Thank you for STill " dropping by here & Leaving some comments " dear friends.Sorry ..for not "bloghopped" to your site as frequents as before.
Actually I've been procastinating (hhmm had think about it since way before last Ramadhan ) If I should just stopped with these blogging stuff here. Just continued at The Multiply or Fotopages ...oh well..I'll probably just see how it goes later ...* wink *

these past week .. I somehow "realised" that I'm So easily "irritated" etc etc..when things turned out Not as I wished for ..example :
I might wished for a " quiet " day....but my 2 boys ..will always be there to "spoilt" it.
That's where I have to REALLY ..stop my nagging Mode ..and take a "deep breathe" and ....
"sabar !! " "sabar"..."jangan marah !! " think happy thought"..hahahah .. cakap senang lah.!! Nevertheless..I still loved My kids * smile *

Anyway ....

Yesterday... I bought the kids to Causeway point.. done some shopping...eerrr shopping for school stuffs....

Today : the shopping continues ... today we went to Northpoint pulak.... * grin *.......





..well at least we are left with finding the school bags & school uniforms je ..* tengok calendar...school re-opening soon .. alamak *