Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Step by Step........

We went to KKH today..Amsyar post-Surgery appointment with Dr Caroline Ong. We went to the Private Children Clinic..it was beautiful ,more friendly , much faster service.

She explained to us what she found from the surgery & What are the problems and what's next step to be taken . When i heard what she told me about the finding...I'm shock !! Held back my tears...I'm totally not prepared for it . Lots of question on my mind .. will Amsyar be able to accept his condition later ? will he BLAME me ? ..etc etc ....

Dr Ong patiently answers all of our queries... and reassure us she'll be there to "help" us along the way.Next step.....Amsyar will be undergo the other side ( Left side ) surgery soon..She let us choose the date...We decide to have it done on a week b4 the march sch. holiday. InshaAllah !

I'm better now... taking step by step to cross the next hurdles as it comes by us ..InshaAllah. * wink *

Anyway..how can i be "sad" for long ..when seeing this lil Cutey ..gendut boy photos .....





... * LOL *