Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mummy afternoon Day Out

Today , mummy had her afternoon off .. heheeh.. after she has finished
cooking early lunch .. off she goes to KKH...
( no !! not having or TTC for No. 4 ..okie ..hehehee ) but today i was scheduled to have my blood test to check my Prolactin hormone. I was back to
see my gynae since last mth .. as my previous "AF " is On "gila -gila " mode... Next week i'll know the test results & will do a Ultra scan first b4 meeting
my gynae . Hopefully she has a good news for me ..that my hormone level are back to normal ( Yes .. i'm on medication.. Bromag .. to bring down the hormones )

After that .. I decided to dropped by here since it so nearby the Hospital. Wow !! betul kata members yang dah singgah sana .. Kalau tak "Budget" ..habis terkopek " $$$... semua barang kat sana kalau ada $$ nak dibelinya...* LOL*

so at last ..after LOng /serious thinking.. I just grab these....



* definately will drop by again soon .. ( eerrr bila pocket berisi lah ..heheh )

Then off to the mrt station ... next stop City Hall interchange.


Walked out of City hall interchange via North Bridge Rd .. walked about 5 mins to ..........

FUnan IT mall to collect ...



Our latest Digital Camera ....



Olmypus 6.0 ..


Alhamdulillah .. dah free DC !!

as a result of Lots of walking..and munching ..( kaki ku dah ache-ing ni.. ) I had to changed my mind of doing more 'window shopping ' at nearby Raffle city.... ( aiseyman... bila lagi eh .. ) so i made my way back home by train ... sampai rumah almost 4pm .

Hubby.. I'm Home !! * grin *