Thursday, April 29, 2004

Plans for the saturday ..

I'm so excited ..earlier today my sil ,(kak ros) smsed ,asking me if we r free on saturday / sunday..well ; me & the kids are free..(the kids has no Madrasah ) but dh will be working his a.m shift these 2 days . She asked us if want to go out together on saturday morning..mayb for brunch at west coast then off we go to somewhere.. all of us yap..all 3 families (minus dh of course )in the regular rented van ....i'm so looking forward to it...i broke the news to the kids as they stepped into the house from school & boy !! They were also

to go !! I'm sure the day will be a fun & exciting . .a celebration for the driver's aka abang shah birthday which falls on sunday 2nd may .

I cant wait for saturday !!

me signing off for now !